概要:2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 翻译: 1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。 2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。 3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。 4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。 当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思: 1. You’re welcome.别客气。 2. Not at all.这没什么。 3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。 4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。 5. That’s all right.这没什么。 6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
电话英语生活应用12大类,标签:大学生活英语作文,英语教程,http://www.laixuea.com2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.
翻译:
1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思:
1. You’re welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。
5. That’s all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I’m glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
12、听不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。