• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • WTO英语900句(4)

    时间:10-27 11:25:57来源:http://www.laixuea.com 行业英语阅读:8741

    概要:Our manager would like to meet you.我们经理想和你们见见面。Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。If you are free, please come and join us.如果您有时间的话,请光临。Here is your in

    WTO英语900句(4),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com

      Our manager would like to meet you.

      我们经理想和你们见见面。

      Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

      今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

      We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

      今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

      If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.

      如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

      If you are free, please come and join us.

      如果您有时间的话,请光临。

      Here is your invitation card.

      这是给你们的请帖。

      We'll meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.

      晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。

      Thank you for your invitation.

      谢谢您的邀请。

      I'll certainly come if I have time.

      如果有空儿,我一定去。

      Is this the service counter of the restaurant?

      餐厅服务台吗?

      Can I reserve a table for eight people?

      请预订一桌八个人的酒席。

      Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food?

      你们要中餐还是西餐?

      We'd like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.

      我们要中餐,每人十块钱。

      Welcome. Please sit down.

      欢迎光临,请入席。

      Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.

      你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。

      This food is a Sichuan specialty. Help yourself, please.

      这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。

      Make yourself at home and eat it while it's hot.

      大家趁热吃,别客气。

      May I ask, what line are you in?

      请问,您一向做什么生意?

      I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.

      主要经营中国工艺品。

      You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.

      具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。

      We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

      洽谈中请您多多关照。

      Let's hope for good cooperation between us.

      希望我们能很好地合作。

      I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

      祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!

      brisk / brisk; brisk/ adj (-er, -est)

      1 quick; active; energetic 敏捷的; 活泼的; 精神饱满的:

      * a brisk walk, walker 轻快的散步、 走路轻快的人

      * at a brisk pace 以轻快的步伐

      * a brisk and efficient manner 胜任愉快的样子

      * Business is brisk today. 今天生意兴隆。

      2 giving a healthy feeling; refreshing 令人爽快的; 清新的:

      * a brisk breeze 清新的微风。

    > briskly adv. briskness n [U].

      Your health!

      为您的健康干杯!

      It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

      据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?

      We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

      我们的贸易政策是一贯的。

      We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

    上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]  下一页


    Tag:行业英语英语学习,英语教程,英语教学英语学习 - 行业英语