• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • WTO英语900句(4)

    时间:10-27 11:25:57来源:http://www.laixuea.com 行业英语阅读:8741

    概要:* I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。www.laixuea.comI wonder whether you need a loan.你们是不是要求贷款。We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。if only / only ifif `only(a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富。* If only I could swim.

    WTO英语900句(4),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com

      * I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

      我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。

    www.laixuea.com

      I wonder whether you need a loan.

      你们是不是要求贷款。

      We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.

      只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。

      if only / only if

      if `only

      (a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富。

      * If only I could swim. 要是我会游泳该多好。

      * If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了。

      * If only it would stop raining. 真希望雨能停。

      * If only they would tell me what they've decided. 但愿他们能把决定告诉我。

      (b) (used to express a wish that past events had been different 用以表示与过去事实相反的愿望):

      * If only he'd remembered to buy some fruit. 他当时要是记得买些水果来该多好。

      * If only I had gone by taxi. 假若我是乘计程车去的就好了。

      only if  (when used at the beginning of a sentence, making the v in the following clause precede its subject  用于句首, 后接从句主谓倒装) only on condition that 只要; 只有:

      * Only if a teacher has given permission is a student allowed to enter this room.

      只有得到教师的允许, 学生才可以进这间屋。

      * Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees. 只要红灯一亮, 就表示有危及职工的险情。

      If there is any need, we'd like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.

      如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。

      supply/ sэ'plai; sэ`plai/ v (pt, pp supplied)

      1 ~ sth (to sb); ~ sb (with sth) give sb sth that is needed or useful; provide sb with sth 供给或供应某人所需或可用的物品; 向某人提供某物:

      * a company supplying heating oil (to homes) (向住户)供应燃油的公司

      * supply consumers with gas, electricity, etc 向消费者提供煤气、 电力等

      * He kept me well supplied with cups of coffee while I wrote the report.

      我写报告时, 他一直不停地给我一杯杯续咖啡。

      2 provide enough  (of sth) for (a need); fulfil 提供足够的(某物)以满足(需要): 3 * Will the new power- station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?

      新建的发电厂能够满足我们对廉价能源的需求吗?

      You've made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven’t you?

      你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?

      I wonder whether you'll go on importing this kind of equipment?

      你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?

      The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.

      我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。

      If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.

      你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。

    上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]  下一页


    Tag:行业英语英语学习,英语教程,英语教学英语学习 - 行业英语