• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • WTO英语900句(3)

    时间:10-27 11:25:58来源:http://www.laixuea.com 行业英语阅读:8525

    概要:但是我们想指出的是,我们只是为了鼓励将来的交易才给你这个通融的。We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.我们总是按照中国人民保险公司1981年1月1日的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.我理解您。但目前我确实有困难。I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.如果可能的话,我是愿意通融一下的。bend the `rules: (idm) change or interpret the rules, laws, etc in a way that suits oneself

    WTO英语900句(3),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com

      但是我们想指出的是,我们只是为了鼓励将来的交易才给你这个通融的。

      We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.

      我们总是按照中国人民保险公司1981年1月1日的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。

      I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.

      我理解您。但目前我确实有困难。

      I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.

      如果可能的话,我是愿意通融一下的。

      bend the `rules: (idm) change or interpret the rules, laws, etc in a way that suits oneself or the circumstances

      (根据情况)放宽规定; 变通; 通融。

      We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.

      我们愿意先付10%的定金。

      And the balance by 90 days L/C?

      余额用90天信用证支付吗?

      the balance : [sing] remainder of sth after part has already been used, taken, etc 剩余:

      * The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock.

      贵方所订购货物之其余部分, 一俟我方进货即可供应。

      * When will you take the balance of your annual leave? 你打算什么时候使用剩余的年假?

      yes

      是的。

      Don't worry. We’re only asking for cash this time.

      别担心。我们只是这次要现金。

      Well, I think I have no other choice.

      那么,我只好答应了。

      Then that's settled.

      好,就这么定了。

      Yes. I have to admit that you are very astute.

      只好这样啦。我不得不承认您很精明。

      astute : / э'stju:t; US э’stu:t; э`stut/ adj clever and quick at seeing how to gain an advantage; shrewd

      精明的; 机敏的; 狡诈的:

      * an astute lawyer, businessman, judge of character, etc 干练的律师、 精明的商人、 知人之明

      * It was an astute move to sell just before prices went down. 正好在价格下跌前脱手, 真是精明之举。

    > astutely adv. astuteness n [U].

      As this is the first deal between us, I hope we can trade on customary terms, i.e.,letter of credit payable against sight draft.

      由于这是我们之间进行的第一笔交易,我很希望能够遵照惯例,也就是说,用即期信用证付款。

      You don't mean to say you want cash, do you?

      您不是在说您想要现金吧?

      Actually, that's just what I wanted to say.

      实际上,这正是我想要说的。

      Don't you think a letter of credit is just as good as cash? And you can discount it at any time, if you like.

      您不认为信用证跟现金差不多吗? 而且如果您愿意,什么时候都是可以贴现的。

      The problem, you see, is that we are now at the turn of the century. We're worried about the millennium bug. To be on the safe side, I think cash is the only thing we can accept.

      您知道,问题是我们正处在世纪之交,千年虫让我们担忧。所以为保险起见,我们只接受现金。

      Will you still ask for cash in the future, I mean, after we enter the new century?

      将来,我是说进入新世纪以后,你们仍然要现金吗?

      I'm sorry. I have to think it over. As you are probably aware, the international money market is not so stable nowadays.

    上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]  下一页


    Tag:行业英语英语学习,英语教程,英语教学英语学习 - 行业英语