概要:很抱歉,我得好好考虑考虑。您可能有所警觉,当前国际货币市场不太稳定。Don't you trust me? I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.您难道不相信我吗?我相信过去几年的愉快合作已经证明,我们都是值得信赖的业务伙伴。Yes, I know it. But I'm not worrying about your reliability …这我知道,但我担心的不是你的信誉……reliability : state or quality of being reliable 可靠(性); 可信(性)Let's consider another way, say, letter of credit. Do you think that’s acceptable?那么我们来考虑另一种方式,比如
WTO英语900句(3),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com很抱歉,我得好好考虑考虑。您可能有所警觉,当前国际货币市场不太稳定。
Don't you trust me? I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
您难道不相信我吗?我相信过去几年的愉快合作已经证明,我们都是值得信赖的业务伙伴。
Yes, I know it. But I'm not worrying about your reliability …
这我知道,但我担心的不是你的信誉……
reliability : state or quality of being reliable 可靠(性); 可信(性)
Let's consider another way, say, letter of credit. Do you think that’s acceptable?
那么我们来考虑另一种方式,比如说信用证,您认为可以接受吗?
A letter of credit should have been all right. But as you know, interest rates are changing from minute to minute. And we can not be assured that …
信用证本来是可以的。但您知道,利率时刻都在变化,不能保证我们…
Then when is the earliest shipment we can expect?
那么最早什么时候可以装运呢?
By the middle of October, I think.
我想要到十月中旬。
It's too late. You see, November is the season for this commodity in our market, and our Customs formalities are rather complicated.
那太迟了。你知道,在我们那儿十一月是这个商品上市季节,另外我们的海关手续相当复杂。
I understand.
我明白。
In terms of payment, would you like to accept D/P?
付款方式方面,您愿意接受付款交单吗?
As I just said, it's a long-distance transportation. I really don’t want to take any chances.
我刚才说过,货物要经过长途运输,我实在不想任何冒险。
You need have no fears about that.
你不用担心。
Well, I suppose there is no other choice.
好吧,看来只能这样了。
Now that we've settled the terms of payment, is it possible to effect shipment during September?
我们已经谈妥了付款条件。是否能在九月份装运?
now conj ~ (that)…… because of the fact (that)…… 由于……; 既然……:
* Now (that) you mention it, I do remember the incident. 经你一提, 我想起那件事了。
* Now you've passed your test you can drive on your own. 你驾驶考试既已合格, 就可以独自开车了。
I don't think we can.
我看不行。
But we're only talking about shirts. They’re not fragile goods. Besides, cartons are light and easy to handle.
但我们讲的是衬衣。衬衣不是易碎物品。而且纸箱轻便,容易搬运。
fragile: / 'frжd3ail; US -d3l; `frжd3эl/
Well, I just mean they're easily breakable.
我是说纸箱容易破裂。
There's no need to worry. We can reinforce the cartons with straps.
这个不用担心。我们可以用条带加固。
reinforce : make (sth) stronger by adding material, etc (以添加材料等)加固(某物):
* reinforce the sleeves of a jumper, eg with elbow patches 在套头毛衣肘部加补钉
* reinforce a wall, bridge, dyke, etc 把墙、 桥、 堤坝等加固。
Look, these goods will have to go a long way before they arrive at our port. What if dampness gets into the package?
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] 下一页