• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • WTO英语900句(3)

    时间:10-27 11:25:58来源:http://www.laixuea.com 行业英语阅读:8525

    概要:但这些货物必须经过长途运输才能抵达我港。包装受潮怎么办?damp :adj (-er, -est) not completely dry; slightly wet 不完全乾燥的; 潮湿的:* damp clothes 潮湿的衣服 * a damp surface 潮湿的表面* Don't sleep between damp sheets. 睡觉时不要用潮湿的被褥。All the cartons are lined with plastic sheets, so they're absolutely water-proof, I can assure you.所有纸箱都内衬塑料袋,我可以保证绝对防水。Most of them do. But the background color should be a little lighter.大多数人是的。但底色好象应该再淡一些。No problem. What do you think of our logo?好。你觉得我们的标识怎么样?log

    WTO英语900句(3),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com

      但这些货物必须经过长途运输才能抵达我港。包装受潮怎么办?

      damp :adj (-er, -est) not completely dry; slightly wet 不完全乾燥的; 潮湿的:

      * damp clothes 潮湿的衣服 * a damp surface 潮湿的表面

      * Don't sleep between damp sheets. 睡觉时不要用潮湿的被褥。

      All the cartons are lined with plastic sheets, so they're absolutely water-proof, I can assure you.

      所有纸箱都内衬塑料袋,我可以保证绝对防水。

      Most of them do. But the background color should be a little lighter.

      大多数人是的。但底色好象应该再淡一些。

      No problem. What do you think of our logo?

      好。你觉得我们的标识怎么样?

      logo / 'lэugэu;  `lo.go/ n (pl ~s) printed symbol designed for and used by a business, company,  etc as its emblem, eg in advertising (企业、公司等的)专用标识, 标记, 商标(如用于广告中的)。

      Very good. Maybe you should move it a little closer to the middle.

      很好。再往中间靠一靠更好一些。

      Alright. Do you have anything to say about the outer packaging?

      好。外包装如何

      You mentioned cartons, didn't you? I’m afraid cartons are not strong enough.

      你说的是纸箱吧?恐怕纸箱不够牢固。

      Please don't worry. All the bags are beautifully designed to come in line with the local market preference at your end.

      没问题。所有袋子都设计得很精美,符合你们当地市场的口味。

      in line with sth: similar to sth; in accordance with sth 与某事物类似或一致:

      * in line with the others/with the latest research 与其他的一致[根据最新的研究成果

    www.laixuea.com

      Have you got any samples here? I'd prefer to have a look.

      这儿有没有样品?

      Here you are.

      请看。

      It does look good. Especially the little swan.

      确实漂亮。尤其是这个小天鹅。

      Thank you. We understand that your people regard swans as a symbol of good luck.

      多谢。我们听说你们那儿的人把天鹅当成幸运物。 Waterloo bridge : lucky charm

      Thank you. Let's call it a deal.

      谢谢。那么成交了。

      Excellent.

      太好了。

      Can we discuss the packing today?

      我们今天谈一谈包装好吗?

      Sure. We usually pack our skirts individually in polythene bags, ten dozen to one carton.

      好的。我们的衬衣通常每件单独装一塑料袋,10打装一纸箱。

      polythene / 'p) liθi:n; `palэθin/ n [U] type of plastic widely used in the form of flexible,  often transparent, sheets for waterproof packaging, insulation, etc 聚乙烯:

      [attrib 作定语] a polythene bag, cover 聚乙烯塑料袋、 套。

      Acceptable. But please pay attention to the design of the inner packing. All the packages must be ready for window display.

      好。但请注意内包装的设计,所有的包装都必须适于橱窗展示。

      Oh, I'm afraid the price you give is too low. The best I can do is 2%.

      哇,恐怕你给的价格太低了。我顶多降价2%.

      You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let's settle at 3%.

    上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]  下一页


    Tag:行业英语英语学习,英语教程,英语教学英语学习 - 行业英语