• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • 还盘(1)

    时间:10-14 09:53:03来源:http://www.laixuea.com 办公英语阅读:8204

    概要: Counter-Offer Conversations A:Mr. White, we have discuss the quotation. This is our rock-bottom price. Here you are. A:怀特先生,我们已经讨论了报价。这是我方的最低价格,给你。 B: I have studied it. I think your price is still a little high. B:我已经看过了。我认为你们的价格还是有点高。 A:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. White. We can't make any further concessions. A:这已经是我方的最低价格了,怀特先生,不可能再降了。 B:

    还盘(1),标签:办公英语口语,日常办公英语,http://www.laixuea.com


               
         Counter-Offer Conversations

        A:Mr. White, we have discuss the quotation. This is our rock-bottom price. Here you are.

        A:怀特先生,我们已经讨论了报价。这是我方的最低价格,给你。

         B: I have studied it. I think your price is still a little high.

        B:我已经看过了。我认为你们的价格还是有点高。

        A:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. White. We can't make any further concessions.

        A:这已经是我方的最低价格了,怀特先生,不可能再降了。

        B:If that's the case, there's no much point in further discussion. We might as well as call the whole deal off.

        B:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了,我们是不是 干脆放弃这笔生意算了。

         A:What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price.

        A:我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你们提出的水平。

         B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way and each makes a further concessions so that business can be concluded?

        B:我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相作出 让步?双方都让一半,生意就能成交了。

        A: What is your proposal?

        A:你的建议是 ---

         B: Could you make 7% reduction of each item?

        B:你们能不能降7%?

        A:That's impossible.

         A:不可能。

        B:What would you suggest?

         B:你的意思呢?

        A:The best we can do will be a reduction of 4%. That's definitely be  rock-bottom.

        A:我们最多降4%,这可真是最低价了。

         B:But I think it's a little higher.

         B:但还是有点高。


      收藏到和讯网摘  收藏至Vivi
    Tag:办公英语办公英语口语,日常办公英语行政秘书 - 办公英语

    上一篇:还盘(2)